We do not exchange cookies with any third-party websites or external data suppliers. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser preferences so that your computer does not accept cookies. Turning off cookies may mean that there is a loss of functionality when using our website.
I. Anthill is a Bulgarian company specialized in providing professional business services, which carries out its activities in full compliance with the current legislation for the protection of personal data, applying the necessary technical, organizational and intellectual security measures, specifically developed for the company’s activities.
II. Purposes: As an administrator, the company collects personal data from individuals and business data from entities. By providing their data both parties are aware, that it will be used for business counseling purposes with the following scope:
- business data;
- connect with potential employers / partners;
- participation of individuals and entities in potential projects with partners and clients of Anthill;
- participation in labor market surveys, level and degree of technology used at a certain stage;
- other product development goals for the investing party;
Anthill collects personal data of individuals and for the purpose of administering employment relationships to which it is a party, to enter into contractual relations with its counterparties and partners and to fulfill its legal obligations.
III. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data in the course of the company’s activities are:
- existence of legitimate interest of Anthill with minimal effect on the personal privacy, on the grounds of Art. 6, item 1, par. E of GDPR;
- consent of the individual for the use of the data for one or more specific purposes on the basis of Art. 6 pt.1, par.A;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to the controller, based on Art. 6 p.1, par. B of GDPR;
- execution of a contract by which the data subject is a party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract pursuant to Art. 6, item 1, par. B from GDPR.
IV. In case the transfer of personal data to third parties is necessary, the processor of personal data on behalf of the controller shall be obliged to notify the subject inadvance.
V. Term – the personal data provided to the administrator shall be stored for a period of 5 years to meet the objectives set out in paragraph “I” above.
VI. Individuals who have provided their data to the administrator are entitled to:
- correcting or updating business information;
- limiting the processing of personal data;
- objection to the data to be process;
- portability of the data;
- withdrawal the consent at any time when the processing is based on explicit consent, without prejudice to the legality of acts committed before it was withdrawn;
- complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission in case that it could be considered that the personal data rights are violated. The contact details of The Commission are: Sofia, 1592, 2nd “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ” Str., Phone: 02 / 91-53- 518;
- information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is required to provide the personal data and the possible consequences if such data is not provided.
VII. Sending EU citizens’ data outside of the EU
We keep EU citizens’ data within the European Union as standard. If we have a technical or business requirement for EU citizens’ data to transfer beyond the EU, then we obtain the individuals’ permission for this or we will ensure that there is a formal written contract in place approved by the European Commission which gives personal data the same protection as it has in the European Union; in the event that any personal data is transferred to the United States, we shall ensure that the party receiving personal data has signed up to the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to that afforded in the European Union. We ensure any data transfer and repository beyond the EU is secure to the standards of EU data protection legislation.
VIII. Data administratordetails:
Anthill EOOD / Anthill Ltd.UIC205870046
Address: city of Sofia, 51B Cherni Vrah Blvd., Ground floor
IX. Contact person for personal dataqueries/questions:
Phone: +359 876 701 575
Please note that our policy may change over time, so do check this page to ensure you are aware of any policy changes. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.